An L&D Model For Future-Proofing Digital Learning Production
A panel discussion with top experts
It's Time To Quit Playing Catchup With The Backlog
Join us for this expert panel discussion, where we’ll be talking about findings from a recent study undertaken by RedThread. In it, they explore the leading practices organizations are using to ensure they create the right learning, at the right time, for all of their employees.
The gist? L&D doesn't have to do it all.
Thursday 6th October - 5 - 6pm (BST) / 12 - 1pm (EST) / 9 - 10 am (PST)
Confirm Your Place
*This webinar will be co-hosted by RedThread research. By joining this webinar you agree that you are happy for your details to be shared with RedThread so they can contact you about relevant content, products, and services. You will have the ability to opt-out from further communications once contacted.
By implementing new models, and asking the right questions, L&D functions can cut through the chaos and create impactful learning that better serves their organizations today and tomorrow.
- Lori Niles-Hofmann, EdTech Transformation Specialist at NilesNolen
- David Hepworth, Learning Technology & Design Lead at Aviva
- Jon Thompson, Director of Learning Experience & Innovation at The Coca-Cola Company
- Heather Gilmartin Adams, Senior Analyst at RedThread Research
- With facilitation by Kirstie Greany, Head of Customer Learning at Elucidat.
Join Us For Some Smart New Thinking & Get...
- A 4 part framework to re-classify learning content
- New collaborative approaches to expand your capacity
- The full research report