From Dull to Dynamic: 3 ways to meet your learner's great expectations
In this webinar recording, Kirstie Greany and Cammy Bean talk through brand new research into employees’ expectations from today’s elearning, and offer tips and advice on creating engaging and interactive elearning than your learners will love.
This is the year for quality. With a mountain of digital learning content facing employees, and research telling us they only have 1-2% of their time available to learn, your elearning needs to stand out and shine.
With demand on the up and employees’ being clear on what they want from their learning, are you closing the gap and designing for impact?
They take you down the road from dull to dynamic designs - sharing best practices, and real-world examples of elearning success that will leave you inspired and excited.
Here's what was discussed:
- The latest research on employees’ wants and needs for elearning.
- Practical advice on creating more impactful learning experiences.
- Real-world examples of elearning success to apply to your own projects.
- Cammy Bean, Solutions Consultant, Kineo
- Kirstie Greany, Head of Customer Learning, Elucidat